Terms & Conditions
Organiser & Eligibility
- “Yeo’s Packet Run” (“the Contest”) is organised by Yeo Hiap Seng Trading Sdn. Bhd (“the Organiser”)
- By participating in this Contest, you agree to comply with all terms and conditions set forth in this section.
- The Contest is open to all Malaysians, residing in Malaysia only except for those stipulated in paragraph 1.4 below. For Malaysians below the age of 18, prior consent from their legal guardian must be obtained (“Eligible Contestant”)
- The following group of people shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest:-
- Employees of the Organiser (including its affiliates and/or related companies) and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and/or
- Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organiser (including its affiliates and/or related companies), and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses).
- The Contest starts from 1 November 2021 at 12.00am and closes on 7 December 2021 at 11.59pm (“Contest Period”). The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion amend the Contest Period at any time without prior notice to any party whatsoever. Unless otherwise varied to the contrary by the Organiser, any participation in the Contest shall be governed by the Term and Conditions set out herein which shall remain in full force and effect at all times. Entries received outside the Contest Period shall automatically be disqualified.
How to Participate
- To participate, Eligible Contestants must comply with each of the following:-
Step 1:Join the game by scanning the QR code from in-store POSM displayed at retail outlets or by clicking on the game post featured on Yeo’s Facebook (Yeo’s MY) and Instagram (yeos.my).
Step 2:Access the official contest website packetrun.yeos.com.my to play the “Yeo’s Packet Run” game. In order to win the game, players need to collect 10 packs of Yeo’s drinks before their 2 in-game lives are up. Player have unlimited attempts to replay the game until they win.
Step 3:Once a player has won the game, the winner is required to fill in their Details (name, gender, age, location) to redeem exclusive Shopee and Lazada evoucher codes to enjoy an exclusive offer for Yeo’s Bundle Set.
- A total of 300 Shopee E-voucher Codes and 200 Lazada E-voucher codes will be awarded throughout the Contest Period.
- Each E-voucher code is valid for RM3 off the purchase of Yeo’s Bundle Set (3 x Yeo’s 1L Combi New Pack) on their respective sales platform. E-voucher codes are not applicable for any other Yeo’s products.
- Each winner is entitled to win only ONE prize in this Contest:-
- RM3 Shopee E-voucher Code (while stock lasts) OR
- RM3 Lazada E-voucher Code (while stock lasts)
- Entries must be received by the Organiser by 7 December 2021, 11:59pm. Entries received after the stipulated time will be disqualified and participants
will not be eligible to receive the prize.
- The Eligible Contestant is responsible for any and all taxes payable as a result of a Prize being awarded or received (if applicable).
- In the event that the Eligible Contestant chooses not to accept a Prize, the Prize shall be forfeited and the Prize will be dealt with according to the
absolute discretion of the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with alternative prizes of similar value, at any time without prior notice. All prizes are given on an “As is” basis and are non-transferable to any other person.
- The Eligible Contestants and/or winners are fully responsible for any injuries, damages or claims as a result of or arising from their participation in the Contest, usage of their prize and/or collection of their prize. All transportation, accommodation, personal cost and/or any other costs and/or any other related expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and/or to redeem the prize are the sole responsibility of the Eligible Contestants and winners.
- The Organiser reserves the absolute right to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in breach or potential breach of the Contest’s Terms and Conditions.
Liability & Responsibility
- The Organiser, its related and associated companies, and its agencies and companies associated with the Contest disclaim any and all liability arising from the Contest and will not be responsible or held liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) resulting from any contestant’s participation in the Contest, redemption and/or usage of the prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- By participating in the Contest, all Eligible Contestants agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any suits, claims, losses, damages and expenses, including reasonable legal fees that may be arise from or in connection with the Contest.
Right of Organiser
- All entries will be the property of the Organiser and the Eligible Contestants will not claim, use, or exploit the entries for any purpose by any means at any time. By entering the Contest, each Eligible Contestant agrees that the Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the names and/or photographs of the Eligible Contestants and/or winners as material for advertising and/or publicity purposes without payment or prior notice, and further agree that by entering the Contest, the Eligible Contestants and /or the winners waive all rights associated with the image they have submitted for the contest. Eligible Contestants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
- By entering the Contest, each Eligible Contestant is deemed to have read and understood all the Terms and Conditions of the Contest and that they have fully and unconditionally agreed to be bound by it (as varied or changed). The Organiser reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions where necessary for legal, technical or commercial reasons and any such amendments shall be effective on the posting of the Contest website. Please check these terms and conditions regularly to see if there have been any changes.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Contest at any time without prior notice in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, despite the best efforts of the Organiser.
- Any terms and conditions applicable to the Contest which is illegal, prohibited or unenforceable under any law or regulation shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed under the laws of Malaysia. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version, the English version shall prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.